วันจันทร์ที่ 4 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Christmas gifts and the idea of being frugal

Christmas means so much to me and always has done. I think that is largely to do with my mother and her enthusiasm for Christmas. Like a child without her and her family did not have much money and how we grew up, has tried to ensure that we never left.

We never went without.

With this in my mind, it is not surprising that every year at Christmas I try to develop a new and innovative gift for family members that do not cost the world, and for the past eight yearsI developed a set of ideas ...

So for your pleasure Here are some gift ideas you are invited to use, since it does not always ensure the money for buying gifts, but with your imagination and the gift that you choose fits the person and their needs, but it does not look like a group of close.

Artisan chocolate molds

This is the simplest possible in years past, top-Ender, and I spent some cheap chocolate bar (it wasTesco value stuff) And we dissolved in a glass bowl in the microwave before pouring in the form of Ice Cube Trays we brought earlier by Ikea. After determining that has emerged from the shells and put them in cellophane bags (we had before Easter, but not used them) We have two on the stem of a Multibag £ 1 shop and then tied them with gold and green tie.

Each of the Top Friends Enders, who has a pocket, so I was excited and was, asIt costs almost nothing!

Homemade Crayons

Top Ender has hundreds of pieces of crayons. Every now and then I stole it from her and stuck it in my pond. Once I had a good amount of bits, I melt in a microwave oven (in a glass), jug and pour it in the form of Ice Cube Trays. Once again, I had, and once done, I pop it out, colored pencils new voila!

Top Enders are always these friends for Christmas this year with a personal note pad.

CustomizeNotecards

Take a simple notebook, decorate and customize .... Genius!

Cake in a cup

In a Ziplock bag;

4 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 tablespoon choc chip

Then put it in a cup and wrapped in cellophane and on a label, add the following information;

Add 1 egg, 3 tablespoons milk, 3 tablespoons butter or oil and mix well. After mixing in the microwave for 3 minutes expected. Wait two minutes after cooking beforeEat!

No Sew Fleece Blanket

The amount of fabric needed depends on the size that you want to do. A rough guide is the following format baby 1 to 1 1 / 2 feet, children 1 3 / 4 meters, 2 meters for adults. You can choose between two different models of batteries or colors, and they complement each other or contrast, but both have the same size, you choose!

Put them into each other with the positive sides to the outside, and I want to cut the edges to the straight cutand removing the selvage. Then I cut a 4 "x4" square from each corner on both levels, and then I cut a border around the outside. You need a 4-cut "in any 1", it is necessary to make them uniform in size, then either with fingers or with a piece of fleece I have used as markers tend to be cut.

Once this is done, it must involve a fringe of each piece of a node. I like to do, and doubling every other link to the ceiling and then again when I went once around the bindothers, as it makes it even safer e.

And that's it!

Sewing

Can you knit? Then you knit a square canvas or a scarf or something that will allow your abilities. I have a scarf child last year, when I have not found the right size for him, all the following instructions found on the web.

Home Made Costumes

A few years ago red cotton, in order to offer a fabric, and so I took a meter. It cost a few pounds, and I refused toRed Riding Hood cloak and hood. Ender was initially thrilled with the costume and is still in the box costume!

Hand-sewn items

I was not very skilled with needle and thread, when I saw this material in Castle John Lewis. It 'was a cut and do not cost much! I turned into an apron during my lunch break, sitting at my desk in the week before Christmas.

Top-Ender became of it and I am really, has changed into some clothes for her dolls, but these two ChristmasBaby Boy and are always apron of material that I brought from a fabric store. The cost was £ 4 for two pieces!

Secret Hollow Book

This is one of the gifts for dad this year, and there are hundreds on the orders out there. The best I've found here, and I think it's a great gift! You can also stuff while you wait for a face and disappointed to see if there's anything to get an old book, not something I know is hiding inside great!

Letter Desk

Stamps, envelopes, paper, a pen and a nice address book. I would also like postcards and a few small notelet contain maps. I naturally always a handwritten letter from me too!

Photo Gallery

When the big cousin said that we gave her aunt a photo album with all the photos that had been hit by big cousin, since she was born. We had a copy of all the images that were withdrawn, as her aunt and dad thought it would be a great> Gift. Dad was right, as my aunt's gift. We have been asked to do so again for her grandmother as a Christmas gift, but for all four children.

Framed Photo

One of the gifts most fun we've ever done, no one was too well known. At Easter, my aunt and her family came with us and grandmother in the gardens at Woburn Abbey for a walk. When Dad and I went with Top Ender and Baby Boy, we had a plan to get prints made a picture that was taken on this dayin a box and slipped into her grandmother's house. We did this with all the stops within an hour after the photo. It took eight hours in her grandmother's new photo on the spot ....

If you have a picture, the special is a copy and put it in a frame of reference to someone. It always makes me smile to see the pictures I took on the screen to someone else at home.

The Box Card

I always think of a good gift for the elderly, but it can work for everyone. Simply buy a selection of greeting cards forseveral occasions (I have for my grandmother and I counted how many birthday cards to all their children, grandchildren and their grandchildren, as well as great need of a few friends, but I also Thank You Cards, Anniversary Cards and simple maps.) This gift can cost as much as companies that want to sell greeting cards from 29p these days, and many of them want to be, they are really nice, but sometimes a little 'hard to find goodthis price!

Baskets

This is my gift of signatures. I think there is anyone in our large family, he had not harmful to me for Christmas or a birthday. I like them by subject.

Breakfast in bed basket. A painting on a tray, together with jam, croissants, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, a packet of varieties of cereals, some of Bucks Fizz and orange juice. Then of course there are the finishing touches on a DVD or Breakfast at Tiffany's and The Breakfast Club, a fewNapkins, etc.

Art basket. Some brush, some color, sketch pads, a shirt, a series of paintings and all that cheap! I have a couple of cheap art pad reveals that in WHSmith did great!

The Italian meal. SO, dried tomatoes, pasta, pesto, mozzarella, Italian wine, cappuccino, canned, Italian biscuits ... you get the idea! Even if my brother is sometimes an indication of the year we got the cheese for Christmas ...

The bathroom basket. Bubble Bathpillow bath, shower gel, shampoo, soap, candles, drink a good book and a bottle of something. This can be presented in a towel and place a towel and napkin.

Basketball for adults. This has been given a great gift for a friend and her husband. What's new under ware, wine, massage oil, chocolate, grapes and strawberries, and I think it was a book of Karma Sutra. I know it was a CD of Barry White!

The basket Chocolate. Chocolate, chocolate and moreChocolate! Oh, and drinking chocolate!

Luxury Gift Basket. Remember to buy all the things that you personally like to determine, but not because they are often expensive. Buy it. I have for my grandmother, and gave her biscuits, canned drinks, soup, crisps, chocolate, candy and magazines.

No Budget

Kids Artwork

Top Baby Boy finished and have a lot of designs that we are happy to give as a gift. It costs nothing, and always means something to get the person into a drawing just forthem.

Vouchers

Homemade coupons for a dinner at home, a cake, a massage, wash the dishes or anything else, you can always go down well thought of here!

Preserves

Home-made preserves and home fruit and vegetables can show their talents, and cost 'nothing!

Cakes

My Gran used to love cake, but a whole cake before we would be hard to eat. Let me ask you a cake each month (the choice of flavor) and cut into individual layers before wrappingthem and put them in the freezer. Then he could get a piece of cake whenever I wanted!

Mix Tape (CD, even in these days!)

Making a mix tape of songs that mean something, the person. Dad has a pair for me in the past, and always bring back special memories, every time I listen to them.

roth ira rules